Blog Archive

Visit to the Serikin Market near Indonesia Border

DSC_0622
The second time I visit the place, went there with my mum at Saturday at around 2pm.
The weather was HOT!!!

DSC_0621 DSC_0617 DSC_0619
The stuff that they sell are getting lesser, check out the blog post that I visit previously, last time they have more stuff compare to now.

DSC_0623
The place that they sell vegetable, this is at the very end of the stalls.

DSC_0628
Not sure what is this for, they said is for medicine. RM160 for one.
And the dude are selling aphrodisiac medicine, so I guess this must be something related to it.

DSC_0633 DSC_0636
Mum bought the fried banana, and the indo local titbits.

Cheers,
Wilson
Forgot to bring an umbrella that day :( damn hot!!!

2 comments:

Jan's Travel and Tours said...

I love all that colorful kid's stuff...

Wilson Chin said...

they follow the trend, and sells a lot of angry birds stuff :)